MLP Series - Portable Microwave Links
- 1 Video and up to 4 Audio. The MLP Series microwave links are designed to carry 1 video and up to 4 high-quality 15 kHz analog audio programs.
- RF converters. The RF up-converters (HMT/P) and down-converters (HMR/P) are fitted into outdoor waterproof boxes suitable to be fixed to a tripod head.
- Control units to RF units cable interconnection. The outdoor RF units are connected with the indoor IF modulators and demodulators (MMT/P and DMT/P) with low power standard coaxial cables.
- Easy IF repeater assembly. A non-demodulated IF repeater assembly is obtained using a receiving down-converter (HMR/P/70) to 70 MHz IF, and a transmitting up-converter (HMT/P/70) from 70 MHz IF to the output channel: the IF channel selective filters in the IF repeater unit allow to clean the received spectrum from any interference for a good repeater working also in congestioned RF spectrum conditions.
- Synthesized RF channels. Easy and fast RF frequency channel setting using a 125 KHz step digital low-noise PLL oscillator.
- Data channel. High capacity data channel is available using the baseband in/out facility or a dedicated data transfer sub-carrier.
- Full monitoring. A front panel digital multimeter complete with alarm leds allows to check the audio and video levels, RF output power, RF received level, PLL lock and the squelch status.
- Meets or exceeds all the international standards for safety and electrical specifications.