TV transmitters with air or liquid cooling system
DB Elettronica provides a wide range of solid state analog TV transmitters in all bands and power rates, used for the analog broadcasting system, dual-cast (analog + digital) and ready for the digital broadcast.
|Specifically, the use of the new model of exciter HPE exceptionally grants high video features for analog transmission thanks to the 12 slopes linearity precorrector.|
|All UHF and VHF transmitters are characterized by:
- Redundancy: the power supply redundancy is guaranteed by AC/DC switching power supplies used in “OR” configuration, while the RF redundancy is assured by an “indipendent contribution” architecture which prevents the complete stop of the equipment even in case of multiple damages on RF modules.
The presence of high performances PFC filters for the AC/DC switching power supplies guarantees the maximum efficiency.
|Remote control and telemetry units are present on TV transmitters allowing a constant supervising of transmission parameters via internet (WEB SERVER option) or with a SMS to the customer (SMS option).|
Why liquid cooling in TV transmitters?
The new generation of transistors, maintaining the same dimensions, are almost 2,5 times more powerful than the typical values of some years ago so they need more efficient cooling systems.
For this reason DB Elettronica has developed a new familiy of TV transmitters with liquid cooling system characterized by:
- Longer life devices: reduced heat sink temperature (< 40° C with 30° C environment, against the typical 80°C in the air) guarantees a considerable extension of the components life.
- Reduced dimensions and weights thanks to the lighter and smaller heat sink. This allows advantages in terms of overall dimensions and portability.
- No more corrosions caused by the continuous passage of air which is often humid and full of dust and corrosive particles (about 18.000 m3 of air per day in a transmitter of 2 kW!).
- More AC power saving since no air conditioning system is necessary.
- Reduced maintenance: no periodical cleaning and substitution of worn parts.
- Instant installation: no conducts for forced air, holes through the wall, extractor fans, etc: you only need to connect 2 flexible tubes to the exchanger.