MD Series - UHF TV Transmitters - Air Cooled
- New LDMOS technology. Using the latest LDMOS technology and new PA module design, the MD Series transmitters and KD Series amplifiers are extremely rugged and exhibit excellent thermal characteristics. Linearity and IMD performances are better than older bi-polar technology. This means an excellent transmission quality with analogue or digital operation.
- Digital ready. The MD Series transmitters and KD Series amplifiers are designed to grant extremely high performances also for digital television modulation (DVB-T, ATSC,etc...). Each MD’s Series transmitter is also easily upgradeable for digital transmission. Optional kits are available for field digital upgrading. This reduces the cost of later upgrade to digital while providing the best quality of analogue service currently available.
- Frequency-agile. MD Series transmitters and KD Series amplifiers are fully broadband. All RF stages ahead of the output filters can operate on any UHF channel.
- Dual driver. High on-air reliability is assured by using optional dual driver configuration.
- Low maintenance. The overall operating costs are reduced and the maintenance is optimised for two year intervals thanks to the absence of wear-out mechanism in solid state devices.
- Power supply. A rugged and oversized high-efficiency (> 93%) power supply allows to increase reliability, decreases heating and reduces AC power consumption as well. Power supplies are protected from incoming AC line overvoltage, overcurrent, transient and lightning.
- Advanced LCD monitoring system provide full front panel transmitter control capabilities and extensive metering. Standard or special remote control interfaces are also available.
- Cooling. An oversized standard air cooling system with internal fans extends transistors life.
- Meets or exceeds all international standards for safety and electrical requirements.
Click aqui para Información Técnica y noticias en Español
Cliquez ici pour plus d'Informations Techniques et des Nouvelles en français
Click here for Technical Information and News in English