MT Series - Air Cooled VHF Solid State Television Transmitters
- Digital upgradeable. Thanks to the high linearity of the internal MOSFET amplifier modules, the MT Series transmitters are designed to grant extremely high performances for analog modulation and for digital television modulation (DVB-T, ATSC, etc...). Each MT’s Series transmitter is also easily upgradeable for digital transmission. Optional kits are available for field digital upgrading. This reduces the cost of later upgrade to digital while providing the best quality of analogue service currently available.
- New MOSFET technology. Using the latest MOSFET technology and a new PA design, the MT Series transmitters are extremely rugged, with excellent thermal characteristics, exhibiting at the same time superior IMD and linearity performances.
- High gain. The KB Series amplifiers have a very high gain with only 5 watt of maximum drive power required to obtain the full nominal output power.
- Broadband. The amplification circuits are fully broadband, so enabling a fast and agile frequency change without any retuning needing.
- Modular assembly. The modular structure of MT Series transmitters simplifies the maintenance, reducing the installation costs and spare parts investment.
- Dual driver. High on-air reliability is assured by using optional dual driver configuration.
- Power supply. A rugged and oversized high-efficiency (> 93%) power supply allows to increase reliability, decreases heating and reduces AC power consumption as well. Power supplies are protected from incoming AC line overvoltage, overcurrent, transient and lightning.
- Electronic protections system gives full reliability and protects the units against all system or environmental anomalies.
- Advanced LCD monitoring system provide full front panel transmitter control capabilities and extensive metering. Standard or special remote control interface are also available.
- Cooling. An oversized standard air cooling system with internal fans extends transistors life.
- Meets or exceeds all international standards for safety and electrical requirements.
Click aqui para Información Técnica y noticias en Español
Cliquez ici pour plus d'Informations Techniques et des Nouvelles en français
Click here for Technical Information and News in English