DBTU Series - Digital UHF TV Transmitters
- Generals. The new DBTU Series of Digital UHF Television Transmitters is fully compatible with the international DTV standards (DVB-T, ATSC, ISDB, etc...) and suitable for SFN (Single Frequency Network) and MFN (Multi Frequency Network) applications.
- Output Power. The DBTU Series has an output power range from 6 W to 40 kW in analog operation and from 2 W to 12 kW in digital operation. The Transmitters are fully broadband.
- Digital Modulator. The DBTU Series is equipped with a “high-performances” digital modulator (DVME-16) fully and easily configurable to meet all the requirements of the DTV standards. The spectrum bandwidth may be configured to 8 or 7 or 6 MHz as required. Hierarchical modulation (optional) allows simultaneous transmission of two MPEG-2 transport streams.
- Fully frequency agile with ultra low phase noise design. The DBTU Series transmitters have an intuitive and easy to use interface to select the frequency without any readjustment needing.
- Digital precorrector. A powerful digital linearity precorrector in the modulator combined with a very selective output band-pass filter allows to obtain a perfectly clean spectrum in the adjacent channels and an excellent modulation linearity.
- Phase noise. Very low phase noise oscillators allow to optimize the BER and MER performances.
- Analog compatibility. The DBTU Series UHF Transmitters are also available in analog version easily field upgradable to digital into the same rack or it is possible to have a “DUAL-MODE” configuration locally and/or remotely selectable in analog/digital operation for maximum flexibility.
- Metering. Full transmitter metering, control, setting and system diagnostic available in the front panel and (optional) remotely.
- Filtering. Critical mask and non-critical mask filters available.